- December (14)
- November (35)
- October (42)
- September (37)
- August (35)
- July (37)
- June (37)
- May (21)
- April (33)
- March (39)
- February (36)
- January (38)
- December (39)
- 11-29-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-28-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-26-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-23-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-22-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-20-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-19-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-18-12 MCRC Calendar
- 11-18-12 AZ Tea Parties
- 11-17-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-16-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-15-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-14-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-13-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-12-11 MCRC Briefs
- 11-11-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-11-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-11-12 MCRC Calendar
- 11-11-12 AZ Tea Parties
- 11-10-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-9-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-8-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-7-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-6-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-5-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-4-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-4-12 MCRC Calendar
- 11-4-12 Tea Party Mtgs
- 11-3-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-2-12 MCRC Briefs
- 11-1-12 MCRC Briefs
- 10-31-12 MCRC Briefs
- October (37)
- September (39)
- August (42)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Nov 10, 2012
· Larry The Flagman Honoring Our Fallen Heroes
· Tom Morrissey, Chairman Of The Arizona Republican Party, issued the follow statement in commemoration of Veterans Day. "Today we Americans thank those men and women who have risked their lives to defend us and the well-being of our great nation. My fellow veterans of the armed services are reminded today that our service is justified by our nation's call for us to protect our nation, that our actions were necessary to protect our national security, that we remain willing to act against threats now and in the future, and that we will always remember and honor the sacrifices of our veterans."
· Dead Pig Left At GOP HQ A Dead Pig Clad In A Mitt Romney T-Shirt
· Congressman Paul Gosar Newsletter Http://Gosar.House.Gov
The Dekookification Jury Is Still Out Laurie Roberts
· New Senate President Has His Cake, And Eats It Too By Political Insider
· If Voters Don't Like Gridlock, Why Do They Keep Voting For It? By Robert Robb
· Romney-Lags-McCain-Votes Dan Nowicki
· The Word Is Out That Former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas is considering running for Governor. He can be reached at (602) 803-1586 (cell.).
· RidersUSA Has Been Chosen As One Of Four Motorcycle Organizations to participate in the Nov 12 Mesa Veterans Day Parade. It is estimated that over 30,000 spectators will be attending one of Arizona's largest Veterans Day Parades! Parade starts at 11 am. They will be decked out with American flags and wearing their RedersUSA colors. Contact: www.RidersUSA.net!
· TOP-10 "Only In America" Observations - By A Canadian:
· Only in America, could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
· Only in America, could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black.
· Only in America, could they have had the two people most responsible for the tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
· Only in America, can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
· Only in America, would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while discussing letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.
· Only in America, could people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists.
· Only in America, could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
· Only in America, could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
· Only in America, could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
· Only in America, could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
· Alan Korwin, Long Time Organizer Of The Annual December “Bill Of Rights” Event announced today is not organizing event as he has for the past decade. That's now up to you, your church, Tea Party, congressional district, club, whatever. Korwin says, “It's easy, here's how, and time is short so you need to act.” http://www.gunlaws.com/BOR-CommitteeReport1.htm
· ‘Hair On Fire’ Talk Show Hostesses Barbara Espinosa and her side kick former AZGOP chairman Randy Pullen will entertain talk show hosts Austin Hill and James Allen at 4 pm, Nov 13 on www.blogtalkradio.com/haironfire E-Mail questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org Call In Numbers 1-347-857-40081 Hill hosts “Austin Hill’s Big World of Small Business,” heard every weekend on talk radio outlets in the U.S., and of www.AustinsBigWorld.Com Allen hosts ‘The James Allen Show,’ a nationally syndicated political talk show and is a nationally syndicated columnist at www.townhall.com,www.modernconservative.com andwww.westernfreepress.com
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Fountain Hills Republican Club Booth Friday through Sunday at the Fountain Hills Festival of the Arts. Hours most needed: 1-3 pm on Friday, 3-5 pm on Saturday and 10-11 am on Sunday. Extra volunteers are also needed throughout the day as well. Volunteers are contact: Chris Brant at email@example.com 480-837-5727
· The Citizens Alliance To Recall Sen. John Mccain Has Formed. Contacts: http://RecallMcCain.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
· See Benghazi-Gate Updates Below. Scroll To Benghazi-Gate
· If Anyone Who Has A Resolution Proposal For The MCRC EGC , please contact Resolutions Chairman Lyle Tuttle at email@example.com
· AZCDL Volunteers Will Be Working 15 Gun Shows and other events in November, culminating in the biggest gun show of the year on Nov 30- Dec 2 at the Phoenix State Fairgrounds. volunteers needed .
· Tired Of The Robo Calls: go on line and remove your phone number here: https://servicearizona.com/webapp/evoter/?popularimageclick
· The Military Families Foundation, Inc., AZGOP, The AZGOP MAVS Committee, the PAChyderm Coalition and Republican Women's Clubs are co-sponsoring a Holiday Outreach Project to meet the needs of our National Guard families and veterans who are facing severe challenges. Items and funds will be distributed by mid December. All donations are tax-deductible. www.pachydermcoalition.com or call education line at 602-266-0092.
AMERICAN FREEDOM BY BARBARA Updated Daily
On Nov. 10, 1982, The Newly Finished Vietnam Veterans Memorial Was Opened To Its First Visitors In Washington, D.C.
SEEING RED AZ Updated Daily
SONORAN ALLIANCE Updated Daily
Congratulations To The Democrats, Hispanics And Young People That Voted For Obama! No More Blaming Bush; You Own It
FLOYD REPORTS Updated Daily
MYCHAL MASSIE Daily Rant
VOTER ID/FRAUD/ ELIGIBILITY/FORGERYGATE
· Did-This-Dirty-Trick-Get-Obama-Elected President Didn’t Win Single State That Required Photo Id
- Former Seals Hear From The Seals Themselves.
· Petition: Special Operations Speaks Demands An Independent Investigation To Uncover Potential High Crimes And Misdemeanors In Benghazigate
· PETITION - Retired Special Forces: Demand Congress Hold The 'Leakers' In The Obama Administration Accountable Http://Specialoperationsspeaks.Com/Petition
PETITION: Another Special Forces Petition: Leon Panetta Admits Leaks, Excuses Above The Law! Http://Specialoperationsspeaks.Com/Petition
BENGHAZI – GATE
· Media Not Doing Job On Libya Story On Libya Story
· Put pressure on the media to ask the tough questions and to run the story White House Correspondents 202-266-7453, NBC 212-664-3720,ABC 212-456-7777, CBS 212-975-3247 Call for hearings and truth White House- Comments - 202-456-1111, Switchboard - 202-456-1414, OGR committee- 202-225-5074 - ask for public hearings
· M3 Report Updated Daily Caution: Graphic Photos
· Az Border Defenders Updated Daily
GOP/REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE (RNC) www.GOP.com
· 53 House Members Demand Of Obama: Were Pre-9/11/12 Benghazi Bombings In Presidential Daily Briefs?
· Obama Trying To Quickly Settle Top NY Homeland Security Cop’s Lawsuit To Spare Napolitano Embarassment
· Iran-Fired-At-Us-Drone-Pentagon-Says Nov 1, Public Just Informed
SUPPORT YOUR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Frosty Taylor, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org